- Leading Insurance Building Company
- Oakleigh South/Keilor Offices with WFH and Flexible Work
- $60K – $70K plus Superannuation/Vehicle/Phone
This successful and growing Insurance Builder has a history spanning 35 years and a dedication to high-quality customer service. There is now an opportunity in its Restoration & Remediation Division for a Trades Assistant to join the team.
Based out of either the Oakleigh South or Keilor office, and with flexible working from home arrangements included, you’ll be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating strip out and demolition works
- Facilitating drying and mould remediation works
- Completing and responding to emergency make safe projects
- Conducting onsite assessments and ordering appropriate materials
- Liaising with customers, and construction team
- Providing project specific updates and reporting to key internal stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and progress of division and processes
- Working with your team to plan, deliver and assess projects to achieve high quality and deliver to meet set deadlines.
Ideally with a minimum of two years’ experience in the building/construction sector (remediation experience preferred) you will preferably have worked on mould remediation projects. You will be an effective communicator with good time management skills and someone who genuinely cares about customer service. You are now looking to join a business where staff are treated well and there is good tenure.
To confidentially apply, please email your resume to Crommelin Recruitment quoting job reference number AC1586. Please note only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are advised that reference and background checking form part of Crommelin Recruitment’s standard process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com