- Work from Home
- Base Circa $60K Plus Superannuation
- Successful Energy Business with Friendly Staff
This well-established, successful energy company offers energy management services for business customers, achieving significant energy cost reductions. The group also implements and manages embedded network solutions for large shopping centres and commercial building complexes, providing energy savings for tenants and income for landlords. As the group enjoys a period of sustained growth, an opportunity has become available for a skilled Customer Service and Operations Officer to join the team based in the Hawthorn East office, with scope for some work from home.
Your new role involves:
- Interacting with customers on phone and email.
- Be a single point resolution contact for customers and provide speedy, empathetic, and effective solutions to issues.
- Listen to customers and share feedback internally to improve customer experience.
- Liaise with Embedded network owners and maintain a good rapport with them.
- Regular follow up with the embedded network owners to request and update embedded network records internally.
Positive and self-motivated, you will have prior office-based Customer Service experience. You will have good PC skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite. You will enjoy working as part of a team and interacting with people regularly internally and externally. You are willing to be agile and adapt to a day with changing priorities to the tasks. You are now looking to join a well-run business where there is a great culture in an important role where support and training is available where required. Energy experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
To confidentially apply, please email your resume to Crommelin Recruitment quoting job reference number AC1580. Please note only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are advised that reference and background checking form part of Crommelin Recruitment’s standard process.