Fast growing professional services firm
Join a highly engaged and focused sales team
Great pay and conditions
Our client is looking for a successful Business Development Manager to help drive the next stage of their growth. The role requires a strategic thinker, who can bring the necessary people and systems together to create growth, all while building strong relationships with existing and new clients.
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning RTO that specialises in delivering a targeted suite of online qualifications to experienced, adult learners. We are an established and constantly growing online organisation with a dynamic and passionate team that takes pride in the quality of our training and the support we provide to our students. The College has expanded to now also include a corporate solutions division which provides organisations with access to a range of customised professional development training programs.
About the Role
As the business continues to evolve and diversify its offerings, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and results driven Business Development Manager to join the team, based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. The Business Development Manager will work with key people across the organisation to help develop their corporate solutions business. Targeting organisations across various verticals including health and government, you will build relationships with the aim of positioning CAL as a provider of choice for their professional development training requirements.
You will have a background selling professional services in a B2B environment (preferably across verticals including health and government). You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build quality relationships at all levels. An excellent communicator with attention to detail, you will have strong computer skills and be experienced using a large integrated CRM (Salesforce preferred). You are now seeking the opportunity to join a growing organisation offering a great culture and work environment, along with generous incentives for meeting achievable targets.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Pipeline development via various means including calls and meetings
- Research target companies and understand their general industry challenges
- Lead the entire sales process, bringing in subject matter experts as required
- Build credibility and trust with prospects and clients
- Develop quality proposals and follow up actively
- Sales reporting
You will have:
- Strong communication skills, a professional manner, enthusiasm and high-energy
- Strategic thinker
- Education (or similar) sales highly desirable
- Desire for growth
- Great rapport, and relationship building skills and a trustworthy approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and enthusiasm for long term career success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
What you’ll get:
- Flexible/WFH working arrangements as standard
- Growing business with an exciting vision
- Small team – Progressive, forward-thinking, problem solvers that are constantly learning
- Opportunity to step outside your role and get involved across the business
- Supportive and encouraging, down-to-earth culture
- Focus on professional development including access to any of our own training materials
- Fully outfitted office, with an easy commute and close to PT
To confidentially apply for this position please submit your resume to Crommelin Recruitment quoting reference number AC1598. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are advised that reference and background checking form part of Crommelin Recruitment’s standard process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org